Friday, December 23, 2022

A Gay Night In

 How gay can I make this blog post??


I saw some inspiration in Jess (@jkiillem) today. As well as Alexa (@alexa.the.legend). Jess experiencing flashbacks today while prepping for the final bag before the holiday break. Alexa recalling her experiences working as a photographer this year. Jess has been a masc presenting gogo dancer for some time now. And Alexa has jumped into the field, also working as a model and a pro football player and content creator. Affording to live in LA is not cheap.


Thinking about the Flipped party at Richs I will be missing tonight! I get complete foamo with the queer party scene I am missing out on. At least I will get a nice NYE party. 


[One section of some slight negativity compiled to one area with some solutions added in ] How does music help and heat? Well, I found myself writing about physical pain, emotional pain, mental pain. I could not stop complaining today. I skipped a workout 2 days ago. I had done a lot of cleaning yesterday when the physical pain was beginning. I have been avoiding the saunas and jacuzzis in the gym to try and avoid getting illnesses since virus symptoms are spreading. I take hot showers for back and shoulder pain. But overall I needed good vibes and music. I knew I felt like crap so I was remaining quite isolated from spending holiday time with my siblings as they watched Harry Potter. I enjoy the experience of music under the influence of some thc, some I concocted a thc and hemp seed oil mix, snacked after some blogging, and had to keep copy/pasting and removing the negative things I had to say. So I decided to compile that entire experience here and then move on!


Listening to some Dani Max tunes and getting in that energy. “On Tequila” is such a great song, fire beats!


After reviewing some Just bought tix to CRSSD Spring. I figure if I cannot party now I might as well pre-plan some party time. Music live is certainly a spiritual experience to look forward to. At least CRSSD events don’t price gouge. No $80 service fees!


I put in my headphones and danced around with some candles and my funky colored low lights. I had a party instead of sitting around thinking about whatever it even was that had been getting to me. I have learned from following so many powwow dancer social media sites that dancing and singing is definitely healing. So I try to remember to do it when I feel bad. It takes my mind off of things by providing a better perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment