Monday, March 7, 2022

Education and Millennial Money

Personal is a topic that many people are not taught. When I was in school we learned how to write checks and before my teens I learned from my family how to balance a checkbook and how to deposit and withdraw money from a bank. I remember when ATMs were not available in every store. And debit cards were not taken at every store.

As Millennials (myself as an Elder Millennial) we have faced multiple recessions, impacts on our education, the job market, and opportunities. I am not saying that we have had it better or worse, but we face a different world. This forces us to have mindsets where we are able to create our own jobs by solving problems that don't serve.

Check out this Education and Millennial Money episode of the Tomboy Official Podcast link HERE! https://anchor.fm/tomboyofficial/episodes/Education-and-Millennial-Money-e1esq22

Check out the Tomboy Official Podcast on the following platforms. Engage by subscribing, sharing, and dropping a line!

SPOTIFY

APPLE PODCASTS

ANCHOR

No comments:

Post a Comment